(continued from previous entry)



His bro & dasao very li hai pose lor~ 

I always like to learn in close to him, but he always give the guai lan face dunno for what! >.< 




We wondered off further front... I thought the bears were really so cute!!!
Dearie say why so kawaii~ 

LOL @ this! 
I was walking towards Dearie but he still keep snapping! HAHA! 

LABU LABU!!! 

Was walking for an hour picture taking so went inside the mall to look around cos his mom kept wanting to go shopping. End up the shops inside were pretty much Orchard road style, quite high end stuff so no point looking... 

Saw some vintage cars and took a couple of shots!


We left the high-end shopping mall and went out to the other exit of the same train stop.
It was some kind of Science & Technology place. 

I wanted to visit if we could visit but it was closed for the day! I figured this dome/sphere was quite cute!

HAHAHAHA I actually wanted to do a jump shot and ask Dearie to jump with me but he didn't want to do
such sia suay things in the public... aish! So I jumped alone with him looking at me stunned! 

CCB! Anyone laughing? lol 
China Construction Bank behind the dome/sphere. 

Walked until damn tired and decided to rest/drink at Starbucks. 

I like to look at him like that!! Haha! 

It was nearing sunset and the evening sky would look nice!
Avenue of Star of cos also might see night view and the night skyline of the place ma.
We won't be going up to Victoria's Peak so I insisted that we go back and see this view.

Sky turning purple soon.... 

Erm... he likes to do that to my face >_<

I like that Dearie has well-defined features! =X


We came by this beautiful fountain under the famous landmark of the clock tower!
These pictures were self-timer shots actually with ZY's tripod!



ZY then told us to pose.....

We pose Smoochie Smoochie! =X

View is just lovely! I just couldn't get enough of it!




We boarded the ship that went around the city. Something like river cruise for an hour! My camera looks horrible without flash but with flash, all the light will fall on the object in front and you cant see shit behind... 

Yay! We're captains! =P 

View is too pretty! And I love the colourful lights from the buildings that reflected onto the water.
It was so damn romantic lor!!


Me also want lormantic with my Dearie!



Then he ownself take picture without informing one... and I ended up looking blur... AISHH!! 



How can you not love the night view of this place??? 


Look at the reflection of the water!!! SO COLOURFUL!!!! 

We alighted at where we board the cruise from and made our way back to the train station. Auntie kept wanting to go shop even though it was almost 10. So we took a few stops to Mongkok and head straight to Woman's Street. 

The most I only find the streets pretty with different designs of signboard & neon lights. Not really into shopping. 

Once he got to HK, he really is always acting cute! HAHA! 


He eats chou fou fu! I'm not a fan... Cannot tahan the smell. Orgh~ 

We later on parted way since we'd be seeing different things so we arranged to meet back at the first stall we walked in at 1145pm just in time to catch the last train back to our hotel. I didn't buy anything while Dearie bought a red polo T-shirt! 

May 13, 2009 Summer Vacation Day 3 

Wednesday, got up and went across the street to have porridge, bean curd, chee cheong fun for breakfast! And they taste REALLY GOOD!! Ate the breakfast in a rush and didn't take pics. 

The plan for today was to visit the Big Buddha & Disneyland! YEAH!!!!!! I came all the way here OF COS DIE DIE HAVE TO VISIT DISNEYLAND LA!!!!!! Actually.. sigh.. I wanted to visit Ocean Park too but aunty said, "Ocean Park got nothing one la.. very boring only, see fishes, nothing to walk about." 

I got super super sian....I saw Xiang's photos. Aunty took the brothers to HK before back in during their sec sch days I guess. But my family just went to HK 2 years ago!!! They mentioned it was fun & exciting and if my sisters like it, I'd like it even more! Sigh... I get very dui & pek chek that I didn't get to travel to HK & Korea with my family cos....of my stupid academic calendar! Sigh.... 

ANYWAY...... 

We took the MTR and head toward the Big Buddha place called Dai Yu San (Big Rain Mountain
or something like that in Canto). Some smiley pics in the morning, in the train.. 

As we needed to change the train so I camwhored a bit there with Dearie. 

ZY and MJ were being lovey dovey and I actually snapped a few pics.
They DIDN'T pose.. they WERE REALLY like that and I happen to snap it! 

Aww... sweet! 

Dearie looku meeee!!!! 

Why his eyes always so big!!!! 

Ai seh, so hamsum!! Like model walking sia~~LOL 


So we got to the stop and we purchased tics to go over to Da Yu Shan which is on the Lantau Island and we got to take a cable car over there. It's about a 45-60 minute cable car ride? 

We got onto the cable car and snapped this unglam pic of Dearie!! LOL!! 
He always like to "relak one corner" 

Uncle took this pic when ALL OF US were NOT READY! Aissshh... 

I didn't expect the cable car journey was actually quite long!
So we had loads of time to camwhole inside the tiny space! 

Pretty views of the little islands... 

On the left is actually the HK Airport! 

There's still a very long way ahead actually... 

You see the trails below! I can't believe there would be people who'd WANT or CHOOSE to walk a tmd long way just to see the Buddha! 

His favourite & most important woman in his life.... 
Of which without her, he wouldn't be brought into this world, he always claimed. 

-_- 

To be continued...