I was on board SQ flight and I was excited to catch some movies! Weeeee...

Anyway, the familiar figure I saw was actually Jer, he used to be someone I know from Music Clinic who actually participated in a lot of local talent shows. But I supposed nothing came out of the music dream so he went to become an air steward. He's still looking good. 

I called out his name and it was indeed him. So thankfully he recognise me cos I believe with his colourful life he probably met so many ppl to even remember who exactly am I. So whenever he walked pass, just smile & nod politely.

And that was 5 hours of being up in the air. Just a few weird things happened:

1. When one of the air stewardess was distributing (or collecting) the dish tray, she stopped and asked "Did you put blusher?" first time I 'huh?' cos I swore I heard somewhere along 'brush/bras'? So I stunned. Then she knelt down beside me and spoke closer. I nodded and said yes. She smiled and said, "Looks very natural." and I actually replied, "Maybelline." And she left.

2. At one time I was watching movie (Oh! I caught My Sister's Keeper - BORING & The Taking of Pelham 123 - SHIOK Action drama!), I forgot at which part, Jer came over and patted on my head and walk off quickly. At another instant, he used his fingertips and tapped on my cheek? Like huh?

We landed at Shanghai Pudong Airport and board a cab to the apartment. I was in my, what seems like normal outfit, tshirt inside, cardigan jacket outside and jeans. But out there in the autumn weather, it was actually pretty cold and I was frozen the entire cab journey.



We probably reached the apartment an hour later and was asked to choose which room and I happen to choose the room he usually slept in. Then I said I'd switch, he said nvm. *shrugs* And we called it a day....

Thursday, a new morning in Shanghai... But that wasn't the ultimate place. Still gotta take the train over to Suzhou later on and I wonder how would that be like.

Pic of the bedroom I put up with in the Shanghai apartment.
Brought my plush toy with me else I can't sleep.

The apartment's 23rd floor so that's the view from my bedroom window.

Showing the left side and the right side.


Here's the interior of the place....
Living room... comfy sofa seats!

Never got the chance to watch anything on this TV

Shelves separating Dining & Living area.

K took me to have some brunch at this xiaolongbao stall. 
But the food wasn't really that fantastic.


After brunch, we go back to the apartment and took our luggage and made way to the Shanghai train station where we were supposed to take a 40-min train to Suzhou. So I leave K to buy tics from the auto-machine.

Damn sunny day outside and damn lots of ppl! The population in China is overwhelming!!!! 
Why Chinese ppl reproduce so fast and so many! LOL!



HOW COME SO MANY PPL ONE!!! 
It's pretty omfg everyday seeing sights like this... =P


So we managed to get through the waiting area but what follow was a series was inconvenience. We had to get down BY STAIRS with our heavy luggage, not elevator/life or whatsoever. 

We had to drag our luggage for some distance before going up BY STAIRS again to another platform and waited for our train. I mean yeah, the Chinese do this probably everyday and are already used to it. But good lord, had I know I have to travel like that I would have brought a LIGHTER baggage.

So we board the train hoping to get some seats. But somehow, it was K's first time purchasing the ticket through the auto-ticketing machine and he ended up buying FREE STANDING tics with no seats. 

So ok lor... nvm, stand lor. But it was bored & awkward and I decided to take a pic of K.
There are really photobombers everywhere in China. 
You can't even take a decent photo without ppl behind looking at your camera...

A self taken shot with yet another photobomber lurking behind. 
They seem to be interested in looking at cameras...

After 40min, I arrived at Suzhou station...

A long queue formed at the taxi stand. 
I joined in the line but it extend more behind me. I'm AMAZED they queue.

We boarded the cab and K was telling me "Welcome to Suzhou" and then we reached the Suzhou apartment but we didn't stay long as we still needed to go over to the office.

By the time we go over to the office area, it was already lunch time so we might as well have lunch before going up. We had KFC but their portion's small. I haven't had fast food in Singapore in a long time... it's probably smaller than I remembered as well.

After lunch, K brought me up to the office. And.... I was actually quite stunned from what I saw.

It doesn't really look anything like an office. I mean... I have been an office girl for so many years in Singapore but this is the first time I'm seeing a China office. Haha, I described it until like very scary like that but it's actually a converted office from an apartment.

So yes, the office has kitchen, stove, bath shower. Living room has 4 cubicles and the other 3 rooms have been converted too.. with cubicles and tables etc. Got balcony too.... Just imagine a 4 or 5-room flat but filled with cubicles & PCs.

So yeah, gotten to know the 4 girls... or ladies. They're pretty ok, decent, not those loud-mouthed kind I know. So basically my duty is to create a method for better researching & compiling for all of them which will be what I'd be doing during my trip here....

They knock off at 530 and at 530 the sky's already very dark like as if it was 8pm. We packed up and wondered what to have for dinner.

Fortunately I see something familiar...

Second meal for the day, dinner @ Pizza Hut... 
something that's also available in Singapore... lol
And this is what I had... I like this kind of thin spagethi!

After dinner, we got back to the apartment to watch some TV. It was some pageant so we were commenting on the girls. At first he was also having some imput then I realised he grew quiet and I turned around and looked, he fell asleep on the sofa.

I felt quite oops... It was quite awkward... having a colleague that I work with as room mates and we're sort of being forced to become gum gum friends cos we're sort of travelling together.

K & I shared a common toilet with doors on both sides connected to our rooms. Like this.

As a person who once graduated with diploma in Architecture, I've to say I've returned what I learnt back to my poly lecturers. I'd forgotten how to draw an actual floor plan but this is basically it la.

So in my opinion, basically my door and his door enter a common area such that perhaps 2 person may be able to brush teeth at the same time? Only when you want to shower or do your business that there's another sliding door for you to lock up.

But hor... prior to that, when K brought me and showed me around the house, he mentioned about the locks, say when I use the toilet, remember to lock both doors.

At the back of my mind, I was wondering if you're just brushing teeth or meddling your hair but I am urgent and need to da bian or xiao bian but you lock the door, then I how? Or if you're INSIDE showering but I also can be outside meddling my hair and such right? Or do you brush your teeth or look yourself in the mirror half naked or without pants?

Oh... that might be it? He changed in front of the mirror? LOL =X

Anyway, I went to bath and dried my hair, went online and webcam with Neng's who in hostel, chatting with Dearie on the phone and went to bed.

I got up in the middle of the night wanting to go to the toilet but my toilet door was locked! HIYO!! That fella didn't unlock it... so I crept over to Mr Leong's masterbed room and used that toilet instead.

Tsk!

Friday, I got up at 730am hoping to get myself ready by 830am and therefore reaching the office at 9am.

And then I remembered, MY toilet door was locked. Ah...my toothbrush and all were inside. Sigh... so I changed first instead and at 8am... no sign of him waking him?

At 810am I knocked of his door and he just woke up. I awkwardly told him that he didn't unlock the other side of the door... He went to open and I awkwardly went to brush & wash my face being already dressed up. Aiya.. and then I had to spend some time making up...

And off we went to work... Took some zi lian pics in the cab...


We had meeting till pretty late as we walked about adding elements into the website. It was only until 730pm that we were finished. We got back to the apartment and went to the Japanese restaurant downstairs and had dinner.

Not very fantastic la... so.. not picture worthy that's why only posted ONE pic.

Later on, we went across to street to look at some DVD and then he brought me to a massage palour!!!! He is even a member there!

We went to a room with 2 beds, each with a hole at one end. He got a female massuer while I got a male one and he looks like some wrestler, very beefed... I was damn afraid that my bones will be broken. I asked for a female one but the lady said usually females will massage for guys so they actually use more strength than the males so it will hurt for me. So ok lor male lor...

It was 1-hour session. My first time doing massage leh! Never in my life have I done such things before! Serious! Sumpat!

They started from neck, shoulder, arms, back, spine and... pigu! HAHAHA!! He actually massage my pigu! Very professional la but I was damn ticklish so I kept wanting to laugh...

So he went on to massaging the thigh, then back of knee and calves and ankles... and it was done. Woohoo! Yuan lai massage is like that one! Ai seh!

We got home and I did my laundry, and went to bed! Can't wait for weekend fun/visits! Look out for more exciting posts coming behind!