Saturday, I hot up around 10ish, wash up, wash clothes, did some chores. The plan for today was to visit some tourist attraction.



We went across the street opposite the apartment to have brunch at SingaHouse, supposedly that serve Singaporean food such as nasi lemak, chicken rice. So our orders came and we took pics of them..


Not very authentic to be honest.

So-so nasi lemak. Don't think PRC like coconut rice.

Took until halfway, this lady rush forward and stopped us, "Sorry, you can't take pics here." 

Both K & I were like WTF? Why cannot take pics of food? Are we spies who will copy your presentation or recipe? SMLJ! Isn't taking pics like form of advertising?

My mood was greatly affected and I have nothing but bad remarks for the food served here. Really is so-so and unauthentic food la. Taste horrible in fact.... grrrr... NO MOOD!We left quickly and didn't finish our food...

Later on we took a cab over to this place Hu Qiu 虎丘, Tiger Hill, one of the big attraction in Suzhou with many years of history.

It's a common sight to see this kinda view in Suzhou, bridges & canals... very beautiful!



The entrance of Hu Qiu. 
Basically the whole place is about a pagoda surviving an earthquake and lightning strikes and it's the eastern version of Tower of Pisa cos it's tilted to a side.

They've got free guide tour so we followed this Yang Guifei looking guide. 
A snapshot from K's camera of her talking to us.

Our very gentle & feminine tour guide to bring us around the place. 
She kinda remind me of the ancient oriental kinda woman back in the olden days. One of those emperor's concubines with fair skin and full figure? =X

I love the carvings...

This is actually a beautiful & magnificent view here but too many fucking ppl crowding around.

I'm actually at a very tall height and it's super deep down there...

The Sword's Pond from another view UP there.

Lo and behold, the Leaning Tower of Suzhou...

Wah help, I super fat fat fat fat......

Took a parting shot with the very pretty & beautiful guide


We exchanged contacts cos she wanted me to send her the photos. 
I got to know her name's Michelle Wang Ying.

Was tired from all the walking and found a place to sit. There was a very pretty garden behind and how could I not take pics with my favourite colour: GREEENNNNN!!!




Some pictorial looking montage... lol



We climbed up the stairs which takes us to another view to the China Pisa Tower...


We continued exploring around to take nice pictures. It's really very beautiful.



We walked passed the Sword Pond again and I wanted to capture the depth but the lighting really not good enough...

I was actually risking my life and my eyes by standing there...
...it was just a narrow walkway with MILLIONS of ppl walking pass!

This is another beautiful pond...

We continued to explore ahead this ancient place...



We came by an egg-looking rock.

Seems like one is supposed to receive good luck upon touching it cos we saw many ppl touching it....

PRETTY FLOWERS!!! WEEEEEEE!!!


Taking pics with flowers made me look pretty!


Later on we went across the street of Tiger Hill known to be Wedding Street as the street is famous of bridal gowns and evening gowns... but nothing interesting leh. 

After that he brought me to this old street Pingjiang Road 平江路 to look at those old warehouses which had been converted to pubs, tea house, art house now... it's pretty cool!

Chilling at some cafe/drink place...




Colourful handwritten menu with chalk! geez...



The old kinda warehouse which I think what Clarke Quay & 
Boat Quay used to look like as well.


Caught some nice shots of flock of birds...

Was trying to zi pai and was caught on cam by K.

Yes the zi pai shot! LOL!

K was kind enough to take a proper one for me :P

It was nearing evening so the lights were lit up! Very beautiful...


A very spontaneous pic. I love the depth of field la... 
DSLR too chio already!

Beautiful views la...



The sun was setting at mere 5pm. There was another place to go, Jinji Lake 金鸡湖. It's supposed to be near the Suzhou apartment so apparently there are fountain shows and fireworks every night so we can go over and catch it.

Pretty nice and attractively lit up place, I wish we have something like that over here in Singapore. Previously when I went to Kobe with Shan, the Mosaic was something like that too... 

Very very beautiful when it's at night!


This is supposed to be the landmark/icon that represent Jinji Lake.

Another angle from it...

And then the musical fountain started... it was something similar to our Sentosa's song of the sea but it's MUCH MUCH more grand with a bigger area.

Ai seh, look like some magical wonderland hor?




When the show ended, everyone disperse and I was so so so hungry already!!! Initially we settled for a HK cafe but the waitresses were pretty unfriendly & attitude and not very welcoming, I got turned off and we went to another restaurant. A Japanese buffet style but we didn't have buffet la, just ordering of Ala carte.

Yummy pizza which I already ate 1 slice first before this pic was taken!

And ok-ok, so-so beef.

At this rate I'm eating... really very hard not to get fat lor....

After a long long day, head back home and practically laid like a dead log. Can't wait to visit new places again!