Sunday, it's really a luxury to get up at only 11ish.


Had some cup noodles and surf the net until around 1pm and Ken suggested cycling around the area cos we live near some tourist spots in Suzhou city. 

We then went to the basement where bicycles and electronic-cycles were. They previously had 2 bicycles parked downstairs and we only managed to find 1. So we approached the management to open up the lock and managed to find the other... it was a pinky bike! LOL! So I took it la... if not K looks funny in pink bike anyway. LOL!

The bike hasn't been used in a long long time, so we wiped it clean and off we went! 

I basically followed K around since he knows the roads better! It was really really very fun cycling around!! It was extremely shiok!!!

We came by a bridge with some really nice structure and stopped to rest and take pics...

Zi pao of me on the bike!


K helped me took this...

We decided to visit this cultural centre, not quite sure of its name yet but never mind, easing hunger is more important. I realised HK cafes is pretty popular in Suzhou, why ah?

Apple juice while waiting for our orders...


Our so-so food. K's rice and my porridge...


Presentation pathetic, food also pathetic... 
I miss Singapore hawker food more actually~

Yes, this is the restaurant...
So big & huge right? But inside don't really have a lot of ppl one...

SSCAC stands for.... U'll find out later...

Hey! That's a little me in the picture!



There were some bronze statues around so thought it'd be fun to take pics with them too!!



And then we went inside to check out the building....


Ah there! Suzhou Science & Cultural Arts Centre!

Haha emo one corner....
I kid u not, but this place is freaking huge!!!!

U can probably see my reflection in the picture....

We decide to explore that little garden over there... 
Ken was slowly snapping pictures while I was already way ahead in front as show in the pics below... LOL!!

Can see me? lol!
K always caught me zi pai lol
The said zi pai pic

K then dropped by and took a few shots for me with the structure as background :P


It's really nice to have a "Personal Photographer" LOL!

Can you tell what the stones look like?
FOOTPRINTS!! Cute hor?


Some far shots that you could barely see me! LOL!




The sky was getting darker and this is a really nice shot!


Went back to the main entrance cos we forgot to take pics of the entrance earlier...

Byebye SSCAC!

Next time, we were going to cycle to this grand square called Times Square. Heard that the longest LCD screen is there and there will be like 15min multimedia show every night. 

As we cycle along, we passed the Suzhou Expo Hall and the lighting was amazing at night... awww...

 Behind me was the SSCAC we went to in the afternoon... beautiful isn't it?

Other random views along the street as we cycled along....

TA DA!! And this is Times Square, it's something like our Orchard Rd and TW's Xi Men Ding, 
just the name of an area with lotsa malls & restaurants & what nots.





The Suzhou feel still retains everything it's supposed to be modern...

I like the architecture, the building and definitely the lighting a lot!!


I seemed to have spoil the picture!! HAHAHA...



That's the LCD screen on top of me!!! 
U can't see anything yet cos the presentation hasn't started yet.

I think I look exceptionally cute in this pic!! HAHAHA
But the zhong dian is to showcase the bench!! It blends with the floor/ground furnish!

We had some time to kill while waiting for the presentation to start so we decided to do bo liao things. Ok...more like I decide to do bo liao things. K is a very 正经 person and not as 疯疯癫癫 as me.

There were some lifesize statues in the middle of nowhere so I decided to be a poser la...



Same angle as above except I'm now beside the office man.


Typical SGporeans will just sleep on the train/subway.



Yup, I'm on the extreme right looking away.... 

Just bo liao checking out the fountain...

Later on the LED presentation was about to start so we better standby later.
Am there looking up to capture it uplose while I was being capture from far by K...

See what I mean by the long stretch of LCD presentation....




It last for about 10minutes and it was over. So it was time to head back to our apartment after being out the whole day... 

Along the way, we passed by the exhibition centre again and we saw a lot of cute little mascot stands with the word 'e', not sure what it means but I definitely have to take pics with it!! Hehe!

E IS FOR EN EN!!!!!





The very same bridge with that red structure we passed by at noon.


Looks so different when it's night time!

Last shot for the day....
Quite artistic I would say....

It was really fun to be cycling around in a foreign country exploring beautiful places around the city. I would be glad to be doing this around anytime. As much as I love to walk but cycling is actually more convenient. 

We head back to Mr Leong's apartment and turn in for the week, welcoming another work week ahead.