(continued from previous entry on after boarding cable car to visit the big Buddha at Lantau Island)

Sun was getting hotter and dasao took out sunblock for everyone to apply. 
And this fella put sunblock also must look so guai lan~

2 kiddos pointing excitedly!

Soon we landed but even then, we were still quite far away from the Buddha statue.

Then we came by this really cute thing... I wonder what you call that thing?

I wanted to get Dearie to take this with me but he didn't want...

So I took a pic of ZY and MJ.

So we head inside toward the Buddha and we walked passed some grass and there was a bull! 
And it seemed to like Ah Xiang! LOL!
Xiang asked me to take a pic with it too but I didn't dare to get too close it, wait later it attack me how?

There, the Buddha landmark that everyone was there for...
Of course, I zoomed to take that pic.

In actual fact, one has to take a really long flight of stairs to be close to it.


I like how the cloud of hovering over the hills!

I LIKE DEARIE KISS ME!!!

He always say he has dark dark eye rings like panda.... and this pic certainly demonstrated that! =X

Another one of my favourite pic!
Sun came out and it was getting hot, he offered to carry umbrella for me! Muah muah!

It was time for lunch so we chosen one of the restaurant right at where we entered... It will be a vegetarian meal since it's supposed to be a worship place.

Cleaning hands for him...

The food is actually not bad!

I like this! It's supposed to be fake meatballs in fake curry. 
I have no idea how they make it but it taste absolutely nice!

Taking the cable car back...

YAY!!!! YAY!!! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! WEEEE!!!!!


This part looks like part of an airport!

Waiting for our Mickey train!

Quite funny to see aunty also doing the 'peace sign' with us! HAHA!

Some hilarious pic on board the Mickey train!



ZY's photography skills are much much better compared to Dasao! =P

Labu Labu with Dearie....

We alighted at Disney stop! 
A pic of Dearie with the famous Fantasia wizard hat that Mickey wore!

TADA!!! DISNEYLAND!!!!!

The famous whale!

HAHA!! Looks like one of those wedding photoshoots =P

Later on we figured that we'd part away. Dearie & I would go freely on our own and we arranged to meet at 8pm again for the night fireworks. So inward we go!

The afternoon parade was going on! SO CUTE!



Awww.. Aurora & Snow White so princessy!

ZY managed to get the photo taking session with Buzz Lightyear!


Aunty & Uncle very cute la...

Dearie posing with Buzz Lightyear! HAHA! Not the real mascot though.

We had our first ride of the day! Some bumper car thing from Pixar's Cars.
I had a video taken of us. I was speaking gibberish that I couldn't even make out!
(Please wait for video to load)

Next ride was the cupcake ride!


Video of a dizzy Dearie...
(Please wait for video to load)

Next up was It's A Small Small World! Quite smiliar as the one I went to in Tokyo Disneyland!


Pictures inside! Colourful & pretty!





A video of the trail....
(Please wait for video to load)


Bye bye, small world!

Every trip to Disneyland must get souvenir! So I'd chosen Minnie ears!
Dearie kept laughing at me... :( 


After that we caught some Disney 4D show! IT WAS SUPER FANTASTIC!!!! such a pity we couldn't take any pictures. Well, there's pictures of us in the 4D glasses though! LOL!

Next ride was with Jane! Visiting the jungle where Tarzan lived! Beautiful!




It was nearing sunset and we were on the raft going over to Tarzan's home!

And yup, waterfall greeting us right at the entrance of Tarzan's home!


Walking up the stairs...


Tarzan & Jane!


Getting darker already...

Tarzan's Treehouse!


Waiting for the raft back to go back on Disneyland to take the remaining rides!

Not a lot of time left... could only snap a few more pics and maybe take one more last ride
before catching the fireworks. Have to fast hand fast leg!

Adventureland!

No time to see what's inside already =(

Chiong to the castle to take shots before it gets dark!


 How can I forget the carousel!

Jang jang!!! MY FAVOURITE RIDE!









Not for the faint hearted! Haha cos it's too act cute!!
(Please wait for video to load)

It was a short ride, another one another one!!!
Thinking of which ride is nearer to take... and short queue...
We went back to the Buzz Lightyear place and took the space ride!

Blow our hair until very luan!

Finally no time liao...we were trying to contact one another trying to find a good spot as we saw many ppl sitting down camping for nice spots to set their camera etc!

Need to also go toilet before it gets too crowded...
after coming out of the toilet, I was trying to camwhore but Dearie suddenly squashed my face! -_-"
He always likes to call me Hambaga Oon cos he say my face is like hamburger... -.-

Cotton Candy on lightstick!
I can't capture it but the stick is actually a real lightstick one brings to concerts! 

Yay! Fireworks starting!!!  




I had captured some videos too!
(Please wait for the 2 videos to load to view)




=( Byebye Disneyland....

It was a fun day indeed! And a super hot day. Dearie got sunburnt!
See the watch mark?

Final shots inside the Mickey train!
Clearly we were tired but managed to smile for a picture! LOL!!

We'll be heading to Shenzhen tomorrow for 2D1N stay. So we'd have to pack up luggage.
Was told we'd be visiting a few tourist spots!
Yes, being a tourist is my utmost favourite passion, hobby!