Was watching The Rose 蔷薇之恋 VCD which Meiyan lent me.



My Tinybox classmates had always thought I resembled Ella a lot. Even Kenn laoshi always say, "Eh, you really very Ella leh! Pattern totally siang siang." whenever he saw me.

But Meiyan retorted by saying I look more like Ella in Qiang Wei Zhi Lian 蔷薇之恋 (The Rose) as Bai He 百合.

That reminds me when Wenqi kept calling me Bai He when The Rose was showing on ch55 (or was it 56?) last year. Haha!

Even my sisters who watched the VCD with me was saying, "Dajie! Aiyo! You are so much like Bai He leh!" Haha!! My sisters, who had been living with me for so many years also think so...aiyo... Really that alike ah? Indeed...very very alike, the character is almost the same I guess.

But...but...Bai He is so fortunate to be able to know Jin (Jerry Huang Zhiwei) & Kui (Joe Cheng/Zheng Yuan Chang)!


I where got so fortunate get to know such two big tall, nice physique guys de?? Wah kaoz... In my dreams la...

*En En goes dreaming and dream of being with Jin or/and Kui!*

-

I spent my whole of yesterday watching The Rose.
I really found myself to be like Bai He, except I don't do household chores.

Both of us have inferior complexity, both of us would choose to whole hearted like this one person even if the other party do not feel the same, even if it was just one-way traffic. And both of us like to cry a lot, something happened, we always swallow it quietly at one corner, not daring to share it with anyone...hai~

So alike... But the family relationships of everyone in The Rose was kind of screwed actually. 妹妹喜欢哥哥, 弟弟喜欢姐姐.

-

I don't personally know a lot of tall guys. One of it was Bronson whom I knew during my sec sch/poly days, he was an ex-marist bballer, NAFA grad, we'd went out a couple of times before. Damn tall 186cm guy with chiselled face & sharp features, almost like a model walking out of those fashion mags.

Same like Bearbear, although they're 100% Singaporean Chinese but they got a mix mix look mainly due to their brown/hazel eyes, sharp & high nose bridge and fair complexion. That guy's always attached de. He was popular with the females. He has a flair of arts & music, that was the topic we always talk about whenever we meet up. He's also not the sort to diss plain-looking girls like me.

You know there was an occasion when I went to Sentosa chalet with my poly mates, we were hanging out at Sunset Bay... back in the poly days, my favourite hobby was guy watching. Some more at Sunset Bay where the hunks came around.

So I was looking at this particular tall hunk from afar, gushing about him with my friend saying how tall how shuai etc. Then suddenly! That hunk I was eyeing ACTUALLY called out my name, "En En!"

I jumped! I literally jump and eyes opened wide as duck's egg and said, "Huh? how come the shuai ge knows me!! who is he?" I didn't recall knowing such a hotie leh!

Then I actually asked him, "Sorry, may I know who is this...we met before?"

Then he was surprised, "En En, u don't remember me ah? I'm Bronson ah! Basketball NAFA guy, remember?"

GOODNESS!! He was always changing his image, changing his hair and all...each time I see him, he'd be different but that time was damn drastic until I CANNOT reognise le... we chatted for a while only lor.

So the dream was about me being one of his women, he was seeing other girls at the same time, a real flirt & Cassonova, someone like Toro in my second fanfic! Hahaha!! Sibei funny la.