I'm currently watching this korean drama, Love At Harvard.



Started watching since Monday and not really say hooked, but once I've nothing to do, I'd be watching that.

It's a romantic love story about 2 Korean students studying overseas in the USA at, where else, Harvard University. They were getting to know each other and being together happily while pursuing education there...

The beginning of the show is mainly in English because Hyun Woo & Su In are Harvard Law & Medical student respectively and the setting is in the university campus. Some of the scenes would be study group, lecture theatres, mock trial, mock operating theatre etc.. And lots of English dialogues. 

Wonder how they managed to find so many Caucasians & Blacks as extra in the show! LOL! Although a bit ridiculous to see Korean student being top student in a Law faculty...LOL!! But Kim Rae Won's English is rather atrocious. If I didn't see the subtitle, I probably had no idea what he was speaking...

And watching this show makes me wonder about some questions again...

When you go study overseas, the percentage of falling for someone who came from the same country as you is higher huh?

In Love At Harvard...it was really filmed in US, in Harvard uni.. and the leads were Korean students and fell in love with each other etc. Hmm...

Why would ppl believe that before each person is born into this world, he/she had already been paired up with another person? And then this pair would be scattered apart to grow & mature individually and one day finally meet up with each other and eventually be together? 

It's that type of "从来没有见过面,可是就是知道对方就是会与你度过今生的人" 吧?

到底遇到了‘那个人’会是怎样的感觉与心情呢?
因为,看了故事中的男女主角不仅让我想着这个问题。

-

Anyway, nowadays' mood is pretty good. Go to school feeling happy, go back home from school also happy. Been feeling rather happy these day that ppl thought I dio toto or 4D or guys chasing me. How come so shallow one ah? Who say happy must be cos all these 'surface reasons' one?

The reason why I'm happy is due to listening to Leehom's songs. Really la.. Not standing in point of view of Mrs Wang that I kept praising my hubby. But listening to the lyrics of his song, his tone, the way of his singing will really motivate & inspire me cos it's all about Love. 

When I mean love, I don't mean those 男女之间的爱情. 

The love in Leehom's songs are those 大爱,大众爱,人间有爱与和平,世界的爱,世界的热情奔放 that kind which really energise one person. 听了让人充满力量!哈哈!

Went to Fort Canning Hill for Photography class today. Taking photos of moving objects and manual focusing and stuffs. 

I really suck at it. Damn... all of them got SLRs except me cos I couldn't afford it. And I don't see the need in getting one of those. I'm not really a photography person unlike another common blogger which Lamby & I know. Thanks to that blogger, we know that such cameras are not cheap, that's why the blog has to reveal the steep prices to the readers to know how rich this blogger is!

I realised it was really really hard to communicate with my classmates. Even this Singaporean lecturer Andre also find it hard to. Funny how he speak to the class in English but he speak Mandarin to me! Haha! As I'd mentioned before, 90% of my classmates are Indonesians so they've got their own click. The rest consist of 3 Viets, 1 Indian, 1 Nepalean and 1 Singaporean which is me. And after 5 mths, I realised I can more or less talk more with 3 classmates. All males, all much younger. 

Basically I'm the oldest there la. The rest are 1988, 1987 ones. The 3 classmates are Rajat Nepal guy, Toni Viet guy & Anton Indon guy. Why I able to talk with them? Cos they've the best English in class I noticed and very friendly.

Lunch is destined to have it alone since I do not click with others. I'd tried having lunch with them before and I might as well eat alone because the WHOLE DAMN TIME, they'd be speaking in languages which I don't know or asking me questions about Singaporean inside out. Like where to get the cheapest English CDs cos they think HMV & Tower Record too ex or where to get cheapest rents. Or mention about some of the buses from the North or East area which I'd never heard of. I felt quite rude to say I don't know but then...I genuinely don't know how to answer!

I love my school. 
I love what I'm doing. 
I love the location and I enjoy doing the assignments. 

But it's the environment & ppl I have issues with. I'm like a 'solo fighter', go sch alone, attend lecture alone, do tutorials in class alone, go home do project alone, have presentation...aiya..so ironic hor. But I'm there to get an education & my degree, not to make friends la.

Went to Raffles Hotel for Rendering class. Finding spots to draw, really very tired, almost couldn't make it, gonna collaspe anytime. Luckily was able to complete it on tie. Went back to class and wanted to show Ferdinand my Colour project to see if it's ok before handing it up on Mon. 

Wanted to see Sam to clarify the Typography project ...wah lau eh, don't really understand what are those lecturers asking for. Something wrong with their explanation.. Ferdinand not around so saw Sam instead and he talk talked from 630pm-720pm.

-

After that I flew down to AMK for recording at Albert's place.

It was still recording "Carried Away". It was rejected previously because it was too act cute and certain keys went flat and not steady & firm at certain parts.

Met him at AMK and the first thing was he passed me some mandarin oranges to bai nian with his dad. I was like, "Eh! No need la, I'm going your place to record song not to bai nian. No need to take ang bao la." He was like, "Never mind la, still CNY period ma." 

I just followed his instructions la but it was really weird lor. I was really hungry during that time cos I haven't eaten anything after class and I gotta do record for probably some 2 or 3 hours? He gave me some CNY goodies which includes tarts, chocolate...wah ho seh! Before recording eat these stuffs...but his house no others 'not heaty' stuffs to eat.

We recorded from 8pm onwards to about 1130pm. Then he saw me to AMK station... at 12am, I was still in the middle of the journey. By the time I reached Jurong East, it was 12.25am... Decided to walk home from JE. Quiet & dark on a Thursday early morning, lesser cars on the road, most lights of the flats were switched off.

其实,我好喜欢一个人走回家的感觉。
带着随身听,听者喜欢的音乐,边走,边哼着歌。
经过很多美丽的风景,
还有得看许多停在停车场的美丽的车子。
跟车子说‘HI’会不会很白痴呢?


从前从前,从来都不会去注意在马路上奔驰的车辆。
在以前来说,车子对我来说不过是一种交通公具(公物)。
一点感觉也没有。


遇见那两个天蝎后,
我开始用不同的角度来看待车辆。
现在每当在马路上看着车辆时,都会有一种感觉。

车是有生命的吗?车是活的吗?

不好意思,非常白痴的问题。

因为大家都知道答案不是。


可是。。。我希望车是有意识,有记忆的。
因为。。。这样它会记得它曾经载过谁。

我希望车也会想念人。
人可能不会去记得他载过谁,
但车子会记得我曾经做过它吗?


*冷笑* 我很天真,对吗?

对人单恋?不如对车单恋好了。