HERO by Takuya Kimura.

It was a damn funny show although it got pretty serious towards the end. Well, that's the way he is in every single drama that he has acted. He's basically playing himself just with different profession in each show.

Though funny, it was touching in certain parts as well. It's about a politician's scandal & murder at the same time. Murderer confessed to the crime but later deny in court cos it involved the politician's reputation.

So KimuTaku did whatever it takes to bring justice to the victim's family and the way he described the court case moved me to tears...

"This isn't any murder case. I don't care whether is it involved with covering up a politician's ass. It's about answering to the victim's family. Someone died and it's my job to find out the truth and give the victim's family an explanation why he died and who did this to him."

That's how every KimuTaku's drama is.... Finding out the truth. Being true to oneself.

I think Lee Byung Hyun's role in the movie is rather small. But I guess they just wanted to show the collaboration between Japan & Korea.

Worth a watch, I guess?